WHEN CAN I GO?
01 December 2019 – 19 December 2019
5 Nights accommodation
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- LAND ONLY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return Magical Express Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights’ accommodation in a standard double room in a Disney Moderate Resort – Your choice between Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort or Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter.
- 4 Day Theme park base ticket permitting entrance to one park per day –
- Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Unlimited use of the Disney Transportation system within the Resort
- Complimentary Magic Bands
- Early access to FastPass & planning
- Extra Magic Hours
- 2 Kids up to the age of 17 years stay FREE when sharing with 2 Adults and only pay for meals and Theme park access tickets
- Top Up Your Stay:
- Enquire about our ‘Theme Park ticket with Hopper’ option which gives you the freedom to move between all Theme Parks unrestricted.
- Or upgrade to the ‘Theme Park Hopper PLUS Option’ which gives you added visits to the Wild World of Sports, Water Parks, Golf & Mini Golf Course access and more!
- A variety of Meal Plans: Ranging from Quick Service (Food Courts/Take Away) meals to full restaurant table service.
- *Please refer to our below Terms & Conditions regarding indicative package pricing.
- Ticket/Passes: Flexible Date Base Ticket
- Accommodation: Disney’s Caribbean Beach
- Accommodation: Disney’s Caribbean Beach
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Pricing given is purely indicative and is based on an average daily rate in the cheapest room at the cheapest hotel in the category based on normal contracted rates. An actual price will be quoted based on available hotel, room type, nightly rate and current roe for requested travel dates at time of enquiry. Walt Disney World offer specials from time to time throughout the year – should a special be available for the requested dates we will quote the applicable special.
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.
Disney’s Caribbean Beach
A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches, and colonial architecture. Six villages – Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica – host colorful guest rooms, some with pirate themes! Island-hop as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. Rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, ceiling fans, satellite TV, mini-fridge, radio alarm clock, coffee makers and free Wi-Fi. This hotel has various restaurants, bar, room service, business centre, foreign exchange facility, kids activity centres, 9 Swimming pools, waterslides, playgrounds, volleyball, lake with boating & fishing and free transportation through most of Walt Disney World.
Experience the USA’s natural beauty… thermal springs and hot pools in Yellowstone National Park; the magical tropical islands of the Florida Keys and the awe inspiring Grand Canyon. Visit the White House in Washington DC, the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and the Statue of Liberty in New York. Mingle with the Hollywood paparazzi, watch how movies are produced at Universal Studios and be enchanted by Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Relax on a pristine white beach and swim in clear turquoise seas in Cancun, Acapulco or Riviera Maya with the world’s second largest coral reef or cruise the Caribbean to the idyllic Bahamas or Emerald Bay. Uncover the hidden treasures of Cuba with superb colonial architecture, vintage cars and fascinating museums in Havana and one of the world’s greatest beaches, Varadero. Be spoilt for choice in Canada…from the breath-taking Niagara Falls to French-inspired, picturesque Montreal and from the vibrant waterfront city of Vancouver to Toronto, the melting pot of Canadian culture.
R20 390 per person sharing