WHEN CAN I GO?
01 August 2019 – 31 August 2019
7 Nights accommodation
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Dublin including airline levy
- 8 Days fully inclusive car rental in an Opel Astra or similar including VAT, collision damage waiver, third party liability for one driver and free additional driver
- 1 Night accommodation in Co. Dublin
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Co. Galway
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Co. Kerry
- 1 Nights’ accommodation in Co. Cork
- 1 Nights’ accommodation in Co. Dublin
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- Dublin City
- Guinness Store House
- 6th Century monastic settlement
- Kylemore Abbey
- The Burren
- Cliffs of Moher
- Ring of Kerry
- Kilkenny & Bunratty castle
- The Blarney Stone, the Stone of Eloquence
- Overnight Excursion: Best of Ireland – 8 Day Self Drive Tour (B&B)
- Car Hire: Ireland Enterprise Car Hire
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- High season airfare supplement apply.
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.
Marvel at each country’s unique customs, traditions and regional delicacies, admire the exquisite art and classical architecture and explore the magical countryside with its fairytale villages, vineyards and enchanting castles. From the famous red buses and High Street fashions of London to the historic landmarks of Spain, France and Italy, our travel specials offer unbeatable value and quality. Feel a sense of history in Moscow’s famous Red Square, with its imposing Kremlin and distinctive St Basil’s Cathedral and as you visit St Petersburg’s spectacular Winter Palace and State Hermitage Museum. Be romanced by the sheer magnificence of the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. Stand in awe of the ancient Colosseum in Rome, be captivated by Florence’s Ponte Vecchio and the Bridge of Sighs and canals of Venice. Be entranced by Gaudi magic in Barcelona and feel like royalty when visiting Madrid’s Royal Palace. Gaze at Berlin’s historic Brandenburg Gate and be spellbound by Vienna’s majestic Schonbrunn Palace. Visit the world’s tallest fountain – Lake Geneva’s famous Jet D’Eau – or get a taste of Eastern Europe in cultural Prague or Budapest. Enjoy a slow cruise along the canals of Amsterdam, and then unwind on an idyllic white sandy beach in the sunny Algarve on the South West coast of Portugal. One of the most relaxing ways to appreciate Europe’s superb countryside is to spoil yourself with a luxury river cruise.
R18 882 per person sharing