WHEN CAN I GO?
01 August 2019 – 31 October 2019
13 Nights accommodation
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 14 Days Fully Inclusive Intermediate car rental including unlimited mileage, loss damage waiver, liability cover, sales tax, state tax and airport fees
- 13 Nights’ accommodation
- Day 1-2 Chicago
- Day 3 – St Louis
- Day 4-5 Memphis
- Day 6 – Vicksburg
- Day 7-8 New Orleans
- Day 9 – Birmingham
- Day 10 – Chattanooga
- Day 11 – Nashville
- Day 12 – Louisville
- Day 13/14- Chicago
- Gaze at Chicago’s Willis Tower, one of the tallest buildings in North America
- Explore numerous scene-stealing film located throughout the Windy City
- Visit the very first House of Blues, a converted historical house in Cambridge
- Get a bird’s eye view of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis
- Travel back in time during the Odyssey Theater’s “Lewis and Clark: Great Journey West”
- Embark on the ultimate rock ‘n roll experience at Elvis Presley’s Graceland
- Walk down Beale Street for a taste of the music Memphis makes today
- Visit the Delta Blues Museum and explore the history and heritage of the blues
- Let the good times roll at one of Mississippi’s 24-hour casinos
- Enjoy great music & film sites in New Orleans, the birthplace of jazz and Hollywood South
- Get your jazz on in the French Quarter, New Orleans original neighborhood
- Immerse yourself in Alabama’s rich jazz heritage at the Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame
- Search out the original WhistleStop Cafe, the setting for the novel “Fried Green Tomatoes”
- Taste the south’s favorite snack food, the MoonPie, which originated in Chattanooga
- Walk Nashville’s Music City Walk of Fame honoring country performers of national reputation
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum located on Nashville’s Music Row
- Admire the grounds of My Old Kentucky Home State Park, the inspiration for “My Old Kentucky Home”, Kentucky’s state song
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- High season car rental supplement applies: 08 to 22 April, 01 July to 15 August ’19
Package does not include one way collection / delivery fee for car rental.
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.
Discover the amazing vastness, cultural diversity and spectacular scenery in North America, from stunning white beaches on the East, West and Southern coasts to stark deserts, majestic mountain ranges and cosmopolitan cities. Experience the USA’s natural beauty… thermal springs and hot pools in Yellowstone National Park; the magical tropical islands of the Florida Keys and the awe inspiring Grand Canyon. Visit the White House in Washington DC, the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and the Statue of Liberty in New York. Mingle with the Hollywood paparazzi, watch how movies are produced at Universal Studios and be enchanted by Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Relax on a pristine white beach and swim in clear turquoise seas in Cancun, Acapulco or Riviera Maya with the world’s second largest coral reef or cruise the Caribbean to the idyllic Bahamas or Emerald Bay. Uncover the hidden treasures of Cuba with superb colonial architecture, vintage cars and fascinating museums in Havana and one of the world’s greatest beaches, Varadero. Be spoilt for choice in Canada…from the breath-taking Niagara Falls to French-inspired, picturesque Montreal and from the vibrant waterfront city of Vancouver to Toronto, the melting pot of Canadian culture.
R27 484 per person sharing